Are you a determined and caring HCPC registered Psychologist seeking a new role?
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a lead Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join their Adult Mental Health service in London. This role is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours on a permanent basis.
The post holder will work within a multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for leading day programmes for the service users. You will attend weekly MDT meetings to discuss the care and treatment for the patients within the service.
Main duties include:
- Conducting assessments of new referrals
- Providing both individual and group therapy sessions to service users
- Overseeing the referral and patient journey pathway through the service
- Acting as a line manager to other members of staff within the service
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.