Pulse are currently recruiting to a vacancy for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to work within a male locked rehabilitation service located in Derbyshire. Our client will consider a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist that is available to start as soon as possible, with a working requirement of 2-days per week.
The appointed psychologist will work within an inpatient service for adult males who have suffered trauma and personality disorders. The psychologist will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role Psychologist’s must:
- Be HCPC registered as a Clinical/Forensic Psychologist
- Hold a doctorate level qualification in Psychology
- Have previous experience within a similar setting
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.