Position: Specialty Dr in General Adult Psychiatry within the NHS
Hours: This Position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £40,233 - £75,025 per annum
Location: South Wales
Type of role: Permanent role
Setting: Low Secure Mental Health Team
This role is full time position in the NHS in a South Wales LSU service, offering great career opportunities to progress forward. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic psychiatrist to work Monday to Friday to help access, diagnose and oversee the mental wellbeing of patients in your care.
- The salary on offer is within the NHS pay scale
- Support from senior staff
- Relocation package of up to £10,000
- Tier 2 VISA sponsorship
- Potential to progress via CESR
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Writing skills
- Computer literate.
- English language – working proficiency
- You must be GMC registered (or to be within application process)
- At least 2 years experience in Psychiatry
Think you are right for the position?
Apply today and our experienced team will be in touch to discuss this exclusive position with you in more detail and any others of interest to you.
Not for you?
We have over 50 permanent psychiatry positions across the country in an array of settings and locations in the NHS. This role may not tick all the boxes for you but we’re confident we can find you the one that does.
Register today to explore our opportunities more suited to your requirements.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.