Position: Speciality Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry
Hours: This Position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Type of role: Locum Psychiatry role
Dates: This position is to begin as soon as possible and is available on an ongoing basis.
This role is full time position in the NHS in a Birmingham inpatient service, offering highly negotiable rates for a diligent psychiatrist. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic doctor to work Monday to Friday to help access, diagnose and oversee the mental health of patients in your care.
- Highly Negotiable hourly rates
- Daily Payroll services
- Revalidation and Appraisal services
- Access to CPD events & training courses.
- Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more preferred supplier contracts than anyone else.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent Written communication skills
- Computer literate.
- You must have a Full GMC licence to practice
- Section 12 approval is essential
- Approved Clinician status is desired but not essential.
Think you are right for the position?
Apply today and our experienced team will be in touch to discuss this exclusive position with you in more detail and any others of interest to you.
Not for you?
We have over 150 middle grade positions across the country in an array of settings and locations. This role may not tick all the boxes for you but we’re confident we can find you the one that does. Register today to explore our opportunities more suited to your requirements.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.