The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available From ASAP to 29/03/2020.
Proposed work pattern: Monday - Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Old age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- AC approved is essential.
Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration.
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.