Pulse Psychiatry are now looking for a Consultant in Forensic in Psychiatry
Information about the Placement.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from ASAP to 26/08/2020. With view to extend.
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Fridays. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
Male Low Secure service.
What experience and skills do I need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience of working in Forensic in Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration.
• We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Forensic in Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.