Position – x2 Registered Nurse – Outpatients – Doncaster
Ref – EKRGNOUTDO
Salary – £26,500 (pro rata)
Hours- Part Time
We are inviting applications for the position of Registered Nurse, reporting to the Ward Manager to join the clinical team. An opportunity has arisen for a Staff Nurse to join the ward/OPD team.
Your duties will include:
• Rotation of duties to the outpatient department as well as the ward.
• The team provides a comprehensive range of care to all types of surgical patient’s both pre and post operatively.
• The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. The successful applicant will work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
• Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
• Registered with the NMC
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Demonstrated Customer Service skills
• Demonstrated Computer Skills
In return we offer:
• Salary in line with qualifications/experience up to £26,500 (pro rata)
• Enhancements for unsocial hours
• 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• On-going training and development
• Subsidised staff meals
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.