Our client based is based in Hertfordshire, covering a comprehensive range of surgical specialties. This department provides excellent surgical facilities for patients 24 hours a day.
We are looking for a Theatre Recovery Nurse or ODP that has 12 months post-qualification experience working in an operating theatre. The operating department at this hospital pride themselves on delivering high quality of care in a clean and friendly environment, delivered by teams with a vast range of expertise, for each speciality.
To be considered, we do require the following:
- Availability of at least 1 shift per week, excluding weekends
- You must be reliable
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- 12 months post-qualification experience
Pulse are one of the UK's largest healthcare providers. If you choose to work for us as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)/ Theatre Nurse, we can offer you a number of benefits including:
- Free mandatory and specialist training
- A dedicated team dealing with bookings, compliance and payroll
- A clinical team to help you with your revalidation
- Weekly payments
- Ipoint app allowing you to self-book shifts and update your availability
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in this position, please submit your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.