Position: Theatre Practitioner or ODP –Anaesthetic, Scrub, Recovery & Endo – Nottingham
Ref - DBRNODPNOTTS
Salary - Up to £31k DOE
Hours - Full Time & Part Time available
Our clients are looking for Newly Qualified or experiened Theatre Practitioners or ODPs to join their busy Theatre Department at a Private Hospital in Nottingham.
If you are a motivated and ambitious nurse/ODP with experience or Newly qualified in Anaesthetic, Scrub, Recovery and Endo this is the role for you.
This site covers a number of specialities but not limited to –
• Orthopaedics – upper and lower limb
• General surgery
• Plastic surgery
• General surgery
• Spinal surgery
This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated Theatre Practitioner /ODP to continue exceed performance expectations, exemplary customer service and first rate patient care.
Theatre Practitioner /ODP job:
You will have a commitment to providing a high standard of individualised clinical care to ensure the needs of our surgical patients are met within the Theatre environment.
You must also be willing to undergo training/multiskilling into any specialities outside of your current experience.
As a Theatre Practitioner/ODP responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality
Qualifications / Key criteria:
• Registered nursing qualification
• Registered with the NMC/HCPC
• Newly Qualified or experience Theatre / ODP
• Proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience
• A good general education with GCSE level (or equivalent) qualifications Grades A-C
• Evidence of professional registration and on-going CPD
• An understanding of relevant clinical governance standards
• Excellent communication skills
• A good knowledge of IT
• 25 days' annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Staff benefits, e.g.: child care vouchers, etc
• Subsidised staff restaurant
Key words- RGN, ODP, Scrub, Theatres, Surgical, Nurses, Staff Nurses, Anaesthetic, Scrub, Recovery & Endo, Newly Qualified, Lead Theatre Nurse, Lead Theatre Practioner
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.