Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are recruiting Theatre Nurses in Swindon, with experience in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery. Currently, we supply to Great Western. Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the biggest healthcare providers and employers in the south west, with around 2.5 million patient contacts a year. The Great Western Hospital in Swindon is located just off junction 15 of the M4.
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse
- Have a NMC/HCPC registration
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible
What does Pulse offer?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are a Theatre Nurse and are interested in opportunities with Pulse, please apply below and one of our team will be in contact as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if this is not the area of the UK you are looking to work in, please click here to see more.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.