Theatre Nurse – Nottinghamshire
Pulse Nursing currently have a high volume of shifts to offer to experienced and dedicated Theatre Nurses in the Nottinghamshire area. We are looking for nurses who have experience in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery. If you have twelve months experience in any of these fields then this is a great opportunity for you. Pulse aims to provide an easy and flexible way to work with our new ipoint application service where you have the ability to book the shifts that you want online.
Pulse is running on 30 years experience as a staffing agency, we place nurses in both the NHS and the private sector.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require theatre nurses to have the following skills and experience;
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 12 months Theatre Nurse experience post your registration.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in working for our agency please get in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.