Pulse Nursing has a range of temporary and permanent work across the NHS and private sector. With thousands of agency nursing jobs across the UK for registered nurses (RGN), midwives, healthcare assistants (HCA) and operating department practitioners (ODP) there is something to suit everyone. We provide an excellent service with great nursing agency pay rates, benefits and rewards.
We are now looking for dual skilled theatre nurses to work with us in Norfolk and surrounding areas on a 2 month (minimum) placement.
- Vascular experience
- Dual skilled scrub/anaesthetics
- Avail Mon – Fri or minimum 3 days a week but MUST be avail for 7:30 – 18:00 Weds and Thursday
- Need to be avail for placement, minimum 2 months
- Have worked in theatres for at least 12 months over the last 2 years
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If this is a role you would be interested in, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.