Pulse Nursing are now looking for Theatre Nurses in Gloucestershire, particularly in Cheltenham, with experience in scrub, anaesthetics and/or recovery. The shifts will consist of long days, days and nights, suiting you and your commitments.
Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career.
Theatre Nurse Experience / Requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse.
- 2 clinical references.
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are a Theatre Nurse or an ODP and are interested in career opportunities with Pulse, please apply below and one of our team will be in contact as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.