Theatre Nurse – Lincolnshire.
At Pulse Nursing we are looking to recruit passionate and dedicated Theatre Nurses to join our agency in the Lincolnshire area. We currently have a variety of shifts to offer you, aiming to provide an easy and flexible service to help you work the shifts that are best suited to you and your busy lifestyle. This is made easy with our new ipoint application that allows you to book the shifts that are best suited to you online. An ideal candidate would have twelve months experience working as either a scrub, anaesthetics or recovery nurse. If you are committed and hard working Pulse is perfect for you.
Pulse Nursing is a highly professional agency that has been running on 30 years experience and is one of the UK’s top staffing agencies.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we ask that theatre nurses have the following skills and experience;
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 12 months Theatre Nurse experience post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great communication skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment and meet compliance requirements.
- To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in working for Pulse please get In contact with us and one of our team members will get in touch as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.