Pulse Nursing has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a, Team Manager for Merton Older People’s Mental Health Service. (Nearest station: Tooting Bec Station Northern Line underground)
The Team Manager will work closely with the Consultant Psychiatrist, the post holder will provide day-to-day management of the Merton OP Service in accordance with the service needs. This includes ensuring that the performance standards of the team are met, and information on performances is provided. The manager will co-ordinate the team, and work with the team to put into action the values of the Trust Recovery and Social Inclusion Strategy. He/she will represent the team locally and within the trust. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, 09:00-17:00 Monday - Sunday
- The clinical management of the team, line managing all the staff (excluding doctors)
- Working in conjunction with team members of all disciplines to provide a seamless, safe and comprehensive health and social care service.
- Championing the Trust Recovery and Social Inclusion strategy in the team
- Managing the teams allocated resources in conjunction with the Clinical Manager
- Maintaining clinical involvement with the team in conjunction with senior team members, providing guidance and supervision to staff working with people with complex needs
- Ensuring that the appropriate professional consultation and advice is available and sought to ensure all patients receive appropriate multi-disciplinary treatment
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free re-validation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.