Position –Staff Nurse – Wards– RGN Wolverhampton
Ref - DBSNWDRGN
Location – Wolverhampton
Salary – £21,000 – 25,000
Hours – Full time
My client is looking for a highly skilled Staff Nurse for their Ward with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care. The successful candidate with get the change to really care for patients, and help them through difficult times. You’ll find this role both motivating and rewarding.
The successful candidate will be trusted to use their own judgment and skills. As a result, you’re respected and valued as a professional. You’ll get to work on a very varied caseload, so you’ll need to draw on all your skills to ensure each individual patient receives the high quality of care they deserve.
Reporting to the Senior Sister you’ll be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron, who provides the foundation and lead for their patient centred care. And, with a consultant-led service, you’ll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities. These are maintained to a high standard – my client takes great pride in their low infection rates and high CQC scores,
Your key accountabilities will be:
• Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
• Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications and experience:
• As a nurse registered with the appropriate governing body, you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
• You’ll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
• Excellent communicator and team worker, who is flexible and motivated.
• As part of the hospital team, you’ll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
• Candidates must be NMC qualified.Benefits:
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or servicesKey Words
- Surgical, Wards, RGN, RN, Staff Nurse, NMC, Registered General Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.