If you are looking to work alongside one of the UK’s largest, independent hospitals we have a great Surgical nursing opportunity for you! This opportunity will see you join a Southampton based hospital that has a long-standing reputation of providing the highest quality in care.
The successful candidate will be working with the motivated and dynamic surgical team, where no two days will be the same. The hospital has a total of 79 beds and the surgical ward cares for a variety of specialties including; general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology and cosmetics.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating program of care for patients
- Put into practice the theory and principles of the agreed nursing model
- To deliver a smooth and efficient nursing service on the ward on a day-to-day basis
- Interpret all the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others
- Actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- NMC registered
- Experience within a surgical setting
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual private wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- On site cark parking
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or co
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.