My client is part of a national healthcare group delivering specialist mental health care to patients across the country. The hospital itself is based in Warrington, Cheshire and offers bespoke programmes of care to patients with neurodegenerative disorders, complex needs and behaviours which challenge. I am currently recruiting for a knowledgeable Registered Nurse (RMN) with demonstrable experience to join this specialist Neuro Rehabilitation service providing support to patients with a diagnosis of brain injury.
To be successful in this role will have experience working in a similar role or in a hospital or ABI setting. As Registered Nurse, you will be delivering specialist care for patients who may be detained under the Mental Health Act. The ideal candidate will be practiced in providing expert care to patients with complex enduring mental health needs and challenging behaviour. Due to the nature of the service you will be confident in formulating and delivering individualised cognitive neurorehabilitation programmes for challenging and complex brain injury patients.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983. In your role, you will be assessing, planning and supporting patients within a specialist multidisciplinary team.
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse – RMN:
- Providing and developing person centred care
- Coordinating and providing a range of therapeutic activities and monitoring their effectiveness
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RMN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.