Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - Learning Disabilities & Mental Health Rehabilitation Service - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire - From £14.98 per hour & £9,000 starting bonus
Working Hours: Full time, permanent
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with significant post registration experience to join this specialist service providing support to patients with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. My client also provides care to some patients with forensic histories or who have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
You will have experience working in a similar role or in a hospital or learning disabilities unit. As Registered Nurse, you will be delivering specialist short term, high dependency rehab for adults with Autism, Asperger’s and other Learning Disabilities. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert care to those with complex mental health needs and behavioural issues including challenging behaviour. As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983. In your role, you will be assessing, planning and supporting the provision specialist recovery based treatment to those with enduring mental health diagnoses.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) role include:
- Generous salary package
- £9,000 starting bonus
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse – RMN/RNLD:
- Providing and developing person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RMN/RNLD)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.