Position – Staff Nurse (Pre-Assessment) - Doncaster
Ref – EKSNPREAS
Salary – £23,000-26,500 (Negotiable)
Hours – Full Time
Our client has a position of Pre-Assessment Nurse, reporting to the Ward Manager to join the clinical team. Your duties will include:
• The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
• Perform pre-assessments face to face and by telephone to ensure the patient meets acceptable criteria for surgery.
• Understand the patient journey and the key role that the inpatient and day case units play and make efforts to improve the experience for patients.
• Works within the Outpatients clinical team post-operative wound management and outpatient triage.
• Works as a member of the multidisciplinary team and promotes the facility as a centre of excellence to all clients and customers.
• Work in an innovative energetic manner with a cheerful disposition.
• Take delegated responsibility at an agreed level for the actions of self and for Health Care Assistant members of the Outpatient team.Essential
• Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
• Registered with the NMC
• Pre assessment experience
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Proven ability to escalate concerns to an appropriate practitioner and action as necessary
• Proven ability to maintain appropriate stock levels and stock rotation.
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Demonstrated Customer Service skills
• Demonstrated Computer Skills
In return we offer:
• Salary up to £26,500 in line with qualifications/experience
• 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• On-going training and development
• Subsidised staff meals
Key Words –Pre-Assessment Nurse, Wards, Surgical
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.