Staff Nurse Mental Health (RMN/RNLD)
Permanent, Full time
Salary: £29,406 - £30,576 per annum
Are you a mental health nurse looking to work in an outstanding hospital based in Nottingham?
Pulse is working alongside an established organisation to recruit a Staff Nurses RMN/RNLD for one of their unique hospitals based in Nottingham. The organisation is an expert care provider for mental illness, learning disabilities and brain injury across the UK.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients/residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
- Practice within the defined parameters under the Mental Health Act 1983/2007
- Provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions and knowledge of evidence-based models of practice relevant to the patients’/residents’ needs
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered RMN
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Yearly discretionary bonus*
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A range of staff benefits
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.