Staff Nurse Mental Health (RMN)
Permanent, Full time
Salary: £31,676 – £33,515 per annum Plus £9000 Welcome Bonus * Terms & Conditions apply
Are you a mental health nurse looking to work in an outstanding hospital based in London?
Pulse is working alongside an established organisation to recruit a Staff Nurse RMN for one of their unique hospitals based in London. The organisation is an expert care provider for mental illness, learning disabilities and brain injury across the UK.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients/residents.
- Assessment of care and health education needs.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient.
- Practice within the defined parameters under the Mental Health Act 1983/2007.
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students.
- Ensure all clinical documentation is of a high standard and patient notes are maintained and filed in the appropriate way.
- Provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions and knowledge of evidence-based models of practice relevant to the patients’/residents’ needs.
Skills and experience:
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.