Pulse is working with the Channels Islands largest provider of health care. Our client is looking for a staff nurse to join their Assessment and Rehabilitation team. This role will see you deliver high quality care to patients with a variety of medical conditions.
The successful candidate will be working on the Medical Unit comprises of three wards; two medical wards which provide care for people with a variety of medical conditions and a rehabilitation ward which provides both neuro and general rehabilitation, all use a multidisciplinary approach to care.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be responsible for assessing, planning, implement and evaluating programmed of care for patients
- Take charge of the ward and supervise nursing staff on a regular basis.
- Put into practice the theory and principles of the agreed nursing model.
- To assist in the learning, development and assessment of unregistered/ junior staff and learners.
- To participate in clinical audit as required
- NMC registered
- Experience in coordinating wards and delegating appropriately
- Expenses for interview will be covered ie for any flights needed
- Relocation package provided – up to £5,000
- Match your current NHS annual leave
- Competitive of salary up to £34,173
- Cost of NMC Registration and professional subs.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.