Staff Nurse ICU
Sutton, Greater London
Working hours: 37.5/week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
We are partnering with one of the leading private healthcare providers in the country.
They are looking for a Staff Nurse with experience within ICU/ITU to join their dynamic and experienced team. You will be caring for level 2/3 patients.
Our client provides a very high-quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. They offer a different approach to private healthcare and offer a variety of specialist treatments and complex procedures which are simply not available from other providers.
Roles and responsibilities
- Caring for Level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Assess patients’ health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Looking after patients on ventilators
- Receiving patients from theatre
- 1 to 1 nursing
- Assisting the Multi-Disciplinary Team in planning care
- NMC registered
- General or Cardiac Intensive Care experience
- Mentorship (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Free wellness screening
- Life assurance
- annual salary review
- 33 days holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 3567.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.