Staff Nurse – Gynaecology
Permanent, full time
£31,086 - £35,206 per annum plus 4% shift enhancement
Are you a nurse looking for a new opportunity to develop your career within gynaecology?
Pulse is working with an independent hospital in London that is dedicated to delivering specialist care to women and children, and is looking for a staff nurse to join their 12-bedded gynaecology ward.
This hospital offers state-of-the-art facilities and expertise to diagnose, investigate and treat a wide variety of gynaecological conditions such as; early pregnancy, endometriosis, fibroids and urinary tract infections. They also specialise in the latest minimally invasive laparoscopic techniques to improve recovery periods for patients.
We are looking for NMC registered nurses who have a previous experience working with gynaecology patients in an acute setting, who are looking to progress their career within a specialist gynaecology ward.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working as part of a multi-speciality team to provide exceptional care to patients and family members
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives to improve your knowledge and skills
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedures
- To deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
- Provide patients and families with information regarding care and management of their condition
What are the benefits for you?
- Competitive salary of up to £35,206 per annum plus 4% shift enhancement
- Private healthcare scheme
- Private pension
- Season Ticket Loans
- Gym membership
So if you want to gain experience within the private sector and are looking for a new challenge in your career then we would like to hear from you.
To find out more information about this role you can call one of our dedicated consultants now on 020 7959 1037.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.