Pulse is working with a hospital which is based in Surrey and is looking for a dedicated Staff nurse, who has experience caring for level 2/3 critically ill patients to work across an 8 bed unit.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop their nursing skills via the fully funded training programme, which will allow you to progress to a band 6.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Caring for Level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Looking after patients on ventilators
- 1 to 1 nursing
- Assess patients’ health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- NMC registered
- General or Cardiac Intensive care, post qualification experience
- Team player with good communication skills
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Fully funded training programme
- Private medical insurance
- Free onsite parking
- Free wellness screening
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.