An exciting opportunity has become available for a Nurse Prescriber to work with one of our fantastic private client’s team based in Tower Hamlets. This is a Monday to Friday role for a minimum of one month with an ASAP start.
The post holder will work as an effective team member in a multidisciplinary team providing a comprehensive interventions aimed at clients with contraception and sexual health care needs.
Responsibility for Patient/Patient Care:
• Provide information, advice and support on all aspects of sexual health including contraception, Chlamydia and other sexually transmitted infections including HIV, unplanned pregnancy and other aspects of reproductive health, such as pre-conceptual care, cervical screening and breast awareness.
• To independently assess, plan and evaluate programmes of patient care.
• Issuing selected contraceptive treatments under Patient Group Directions or as an independent prescriber
• Give information to patients regarding STIs, transmission and treatment.
Why Join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy recruitment process – candidates can meet face to face with their recruiter or complete their recruitment in the comfort of their own home
- Flexible working – you can choose your own shifts which helps promote a respectable work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £250 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.