Position – Senior Staff Nurse – Outpatients - Manchester
Ref – EKSSNOUT
Location - Manchester
Salary – £26,000 – 30,000
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 hoursOur Vacancy
Our client is recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse / Team Leader within our Outpatient Department. Working within their busy department, the successful candidate will provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team and ensuring delivery of effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
• Develop practice in the assessment of health and wellbeing needs.
• Develop practice in addressing individual’s health and wellbeing needs.
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
• Develop knowledge and practice in an area of work.
• Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
• Develop and improve services.
• Improve quality.
• Support and enable equality, diversity and rights.
• Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
• Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members.
• Maintain and support the use of efficient use of physical and financial resources.
• Undertake Human resource activities for all members of the team.
• Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI. Working Hours
This is a fulltime position; 37.5 hours per week over 5 days, Monday to Saturday Salary
My client commits to their employees well-being through training, support and reward. My client offer employees a market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening, eyesight tests, childcare vouchers, cycle to work gym membership, transport season ticket loans and a motivating workplace environment
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.