Position – Senior Registered Nurse – Surgical Wards - Lancaster
Ref – EKSRNSWL
Salary – £28,762
Hours – Full Time Our client has a vacancy for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Wards Dep
artment. This Senior Registered Nurse post is for 37.5 hours per week
It is essential that applicants have the following:
• Demonstrable competence in an Acute General Surgical setting.
• First level Nurse licensed to practice by Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
• Post-registration experience within a surgical environment
• Relevant post-graduate qualification/course (desirable)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional attitude and caring disposition
Duties of this role include:
• Maintain professional standards in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
• Ensure compliance with standards in respect of all legislative requirements.
• Ensure the timely and accurate completion of charge forms, patient records and other documents
• Ensure all such forms are stored safely and in accordance with Data Protection legislation
• Help to promote a culture of customer service throughout the nursing department, and identify areas for improvement as appropriate.
• Maintain relationships with multi-disciplinary teams and agencies.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with consultants Key Words –
RGN, Senior Registered Nurse, Wards, Surgical
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.