Position – Senior Registered Nurse – Pre Assessment - West Suffolk
Ref – DBPASSRGNED
Location – West Suffolk
Salary – Competitive Salary
Hours –30 hours
Our clients are looking for a Senior Registered Nurse (RGN) to become part of the Pre Assessment Department based in the West Suffolk.
Our clients is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
There commitment is to quality and value, providing facilities for advanced surgical procedures together with friendly, professional care.
Registered Nurse (RGN) Role:
• To ensure that standards of customer care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the department team.
• To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all customers, employees and visitors.
• To assist Senior Staff in their management of the department and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
• Ensure follow through of all results and liaise directly with Consultant and Anaesthetist to arrange on-going care in preparation for surgery
As a Registered Nurse(RGN) you must -
• Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
• ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
• Healthcare Scheme
• Dental Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
Key Word – Pre assessment, RGN, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Senior, team leader
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.