Position – Scrub Practitioner x 2 – Theatres – Preston
Ref – EKSCRPRA
Salary – £24,000 – 29,000
Our client is looking for enthusiastic Scrub Practitioners to join their friendly Theatre Team. Our client’s theatre team provides extraordinary standards of care and practice in a multi-speciality environment.
The ideal applicant will have:
• scope of first level competencies and acts in accordance with NMC/HPC Code of Conduct (2007)
• demonstration professional accountable for the safety and quality of clinical practice.
• liaise with senior staff on issues related to patient care and patient and staff safety
• Maintain effective relationships with staff, consultants and patients
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
• Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
The hospital has 7 consulting rooms supported by a fully equipped outpatient treatment room, a pre-assessment unit for screening and assessing patients as well as modern imaging facilities and a brand new Physio and sports therapy department including gymnasium. Our client has 3 operating theatres and an endoscopy suite with patient accommodation including a purpose built ambulatory day care facility providing individual, spacious accommodation and there is overnight accommodation for 29 inpatients.
Key Words – Scrub, Practitioner, Theatres, Endoscopy, Multi discipline
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.