Position – Scrub Practitioner - Theatres– Preston
Ref - EKSCP
Salary – Up to £30,000
Hours – Full Time
We are looking for enthusiastic Scrub Practitioners to join our friendly Theatre Team. Our theatre team provides extraordinary standards of care and practice in a multi-speciality environment. If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look please apply.
The ideal applicant will have:
• Scope of first level competencies and acts in accordance with NMC/HPC Code of Conduct (2007)
• Demonstration of professional accountability for the safety and quality of clinical practice.
• Liaise with senior staff on issues related to patient care and patient and staff safety
• Maintain effective relationships with staff, consultants and patients
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
• Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• On-going training and development
• Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
Key Words: Theatre, Scrub, ODP, Anaesthetics, Recovery, Lead, Preston, Lancashire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.