Our client based in the South East of England is currently seeking a Scrub Nurse. This hospital has two centres of expertise in surgery as well as a centre of expertise in orthopaedics. As a minimum requirement, you must have at least 12 months experience over the past 2 years as a Scrub Nurse to qualify for this role. We are offering excellent rates of pay, and this work is available on a full time, and part time basis which allows flexibility to those seeking ad-hoc work.
As a minimum requirement, you must:
- Have a valid NMC registration
- Be available to work at least 1 shift per week
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references
- Have 12 months UK experience
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions
- Continuity of work
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in joining, please enter your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.