Pulse is currently recruiting for our client inpatient site in the Epsom area
Working closely with people who are suffering from various learning disabilities and mental health conditions. The role includes assessing patients,, composing risk assessments, administering medication, providing care/support, managing patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for people using the services.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external parties including social services and other community based services,
Why Join Pulse?
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, Ipoint
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable - Daily payroll with a range of payment options- PAYE , PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Refer a Friend - £250 for each nurse you recommend *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.