Pulse Nursing has a variety of new opportunity for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work ad-hoc shifts, based in Edgeware area.
We are support our client (BEH) with Beacon Centre. The centre provides a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment which promotes the physical, emotional and mental well-being of their patients during their stay. and we’re looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) who are passionate about delivering a high standard of patient care.
Registered Mental Health Nurse requirements:
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Excellent communication skills
- PMVA certificate
- CAMHS experience desired
What does Pulse offer our staff?
We have a range of benefits and support functions in place for all our staff including
- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Quick and convenient recruitment process with our online platform
- Access to many mental shift across different locations
- First class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Join Pulse, a leading UK nursing agency. If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please get in touch with the team or complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.