Pulse Nursing South West is looking for RGNs for occasional shifts in a small, friendly hospital serving the local community in Launceston, Cornwall.
The hospital has two wards, one female and one male, with four additional side rooms. It also provides a wide range of outpatient services for the local community.
Tor work with Pulse as an RGN you need:
- Six months’ experience in a hospital setting in the past twelve months
- NMC registration
- Two clinical references
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers. We work with NHS trusts and private organisations providing healthcare professionals for temporary, permanent and contract roles across the board.
Why work for Pulse? Below are some examples of what we offer you:
- Flexible working hours to fit in with the rest of your life
- Friendly and helpful Recruitment Consultants to match you to the right jobs
- Ipoint app so you can update availability, book shifts and access payslips 24/7
- 24-hour operations and clinical support
- Daily payroll service
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme* - £250 if you recommend another nurse
- Fast-track registration bonus*
*Terms & conditions apply.
Please contact us now for more information about this opportunity. You can also call us any time to have a chat about the work which is available in this and other specialties.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.