Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Band 5 RGN Community nurses in Bristol.
We are looking for full time district nurses for 2 months to start as soon as possible. The working hours are flexible but ideally, they will be Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:30
The community nurses applying for this role must be car drivers and have their own car (mileage will be paid)
Successful community nurses will possess a flexible approach to their duties and be a team player who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels
- Insulin administration
- Bowel care i.e. DRE and administration of suppositories/enema
- Ability to perform male/female/supra-pubic catheterisation
- Ability to manage PICC lines/pleurex drains
- Ability to administer and understand stat doses of EOL medication
- VAC therapy
- Wound care knowledge
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/Ltd and Umbrella
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
*Terms & conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.