Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for RGN Community Band 6 Tissue Viability Nurses in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client provides care and support to patients at every stage of their lives, providing health visiting for new-born babies through to community nursing, stroke rehabilitation and palliative care for people towards the end of their lives. They pride themselves in delivering high-quality healthcare in people’s homes and local clinics.
We are looking for nurses to work on a short-term contract of 3months, Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:00)
Successful community nurses will;
- advise first-line HCP’s regarding all aspects of Tissue Viability best practice in relation to their caseload
- holistically assess and manage complex patients with all types of tissue viability needs and plan care in conjunction with patient’s caseload holder
- provide skin care, exercise, compression therapy and advanced wound therapies to patients close to home and avoid hospital admissions where possible.
- possess a flexible approach to their duties who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We are able to offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/Ltd and Umbrella
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
*Terms & conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.