Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for RGN Community nurses’ bands 5 and 6 in West London.
Our client provides care and treatment for children, adults and older people living in the London boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham and Hounslow, delivering services in the community. They are looking for locum nurses to work with their existing teams. We are ideally looking for car drivers due to the nature of the role.
Successful community nurses will possess a flexible approach to their duties and be a team player who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels. You will be required to deliver outstanding patient care and be expected to administer a high standard of care to help maintain clinical excellence.
- Wound Care
- Catheter Care
- Palliative care
- Administration of medication
- Diabetic care – including administration of insulin
- Stoma Care
- Leg Ulcer Management
- Pressure area Care
- Peg management
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We are able to offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings. Long day, twilight and night shifts available.
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
*Terms & conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.