Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Band 5 RGN Community nurses in Tooting Area.
Our client provides care and support to patients at every stage of their lives, providing health visiting for new-born babies through to community nursing, stroke rehabilitation and palliative care for people towards the end of their lives. They pride themselves in delivering high-quality healthcare in people’s homes and local clinics.
We are looking for nurses for Adhoc work or Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:30 or 09:00 – 17:30 at the following locations;
- Tudor Lodge Health Centre
- Brocklebank Health Centre
- Battersea Studios
- Trident Business Centre
We are ideally looking for car drivers due to the nature of the role but will be happy to take on some nurses who rely on public transport.
Successful community nurses will possess a flexible approach to their duties and be a team player who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels. You will be required to deliver outstanding patient care and be expected to administer a high standard of care to help maintain clinical excellence.
- Pressure ulcer management
- Wound Care
- Leg Ulcer Management including Dopplars
- Continence Assessment
- Ear Syringing
- IV therapy
- End of Life Care
- Using syringe drivers
- Compression bandaging
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We can offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/Ltd and Umbrella
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings.
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
*Terms & conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.