Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for RGN Specialist Community Lead Band 7 Tissue Viability Nurses in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client provides care and support to patients at every stage of their lives, providing health visiting for new-born babies through to community nursing, stroke rehabilitation and palliative care for people towards the end of their lives. They pride themselves in delivering high-quality healthcare in people’s homes and local clinics.
We are looking for nurses to work on a short-term contract of 3months, Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:00)
Successful specialist community nurses will;
- lead the tissue viability team in the provision of a comprehensive advisory tissue viability service for patients
- be empowered to make high level clinical decisions as an experienced clinical professional
- have high standards of theoretical knowledge and clinical skills including assessment and diagnosis of tissue viability and related conditions
- possess a flexible approach to their duties who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We are able to offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/Ltd and Umbrella
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
*Terms & conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.