Position – Residential Home Manager
Location – Preston, Lancashire
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Ref – LBRHM12
Pulse is currently working alongside a medium sized care provider who has a handful of homes located throughout the North West. The company provides dementia and residential care for elderly service users and they have a huge passion for delivery of person-centred care. They are a leading quality care provider and they pride themselves on having years of experience providing the highest quality of care.
At present they require an experienced Home Manager for their small residential service located in Preston. The home is registered for 30+ residents and provides dementia and residential care in a traditional environment. The home has recently had a CQC inspection and received the rating of requires improvement overall but does have good occupancy levels.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the below criteria;
• NVQ Level 4 with RMA or NVQ Level 5
• Proven track record of turning services around or achieving “Good” on all outcomes with CQC
• Passionate about dementia care and care of the elderly
• In-depth understanding of CQC standards and regulations
• Registered Management experience within elderly care home
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.