Pulse are looking for an experienced Renal dialysis nurse for on-going temporary ad-hoc work.
Pulse is a leading UK and International healthcare provider specialising in the placement of nurses, midwives, doctors and allied professionals in temporary, permanent and contract posititons.
The main duties will include:
- Primary nursing duties for renal patients including; carrying out routine nursing assessments, determining risk factors that may affect the patient and educating the patient on his or her treatment.
- Providing nursing support for patients both before and after renal transplantation.
- Determining dietary and medication requirements.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality at all times.
- Communicating effectively with people from all backgrounds.
- Working effectively as part of a team.
- Minimum twelve months experience; six months must be recently acquired
- Must be able to provide sustainable employment references
- Must be able to successfully pass a DBS check
- Will be able to commit to at least one shift a week or four over a month period
- Must be up to date with training or be willing to attend training with Pulse.
- Must meet our occupational health and training requirements (enquire for further details)
- Earn an extra £250 for every successful recommendation you make
- Weekly pay days
- Daily pay roll service
- Holiday pay
- Maternity benefits including child care vouchers
- Fast track registration bonuses plus many more.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.