Pulse are looking for Band 5 or 6 Vaccination Nurses to join our growing team at Pulse for a variety of flexible, full-time and long term assignments in Kent. We are currently working alongside private and public sector clients across the county in order to establish a new team of occupational health and vaccination nurses who come with experience in corporate, industrial or NHS occupational health services.
We are looking for a nurse with experience and training in Vaccinations and Phlebotomy, preferably with an Occupational Health qualification, but this is not essential for this role.
The successful Registered Nurse will be organised, reliable and able to prioritise own workload. You will have excellent communication skills, current registration with the NMC and 6-12 months post qualification experience.
The role will involve:
- Pre-employment Health Screening
- Medical examination for screening purposes e.g. blood pressure, eye tests, urine sample BMI ETC
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Audiometric screening
- Lung function screening
- Driver Medicals
- HAVS Assessments
- Immunisations & Vaccines
- Travel to Ashford, Folestone and sometimes Maidstone, so own car is essential
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Registered General Nurse
· Hold a valid NMC Pin
· Have experience of working with an Occupational Health role (preferable)
· Excellent Communication skills
PULSE CAN OFFER YOU
- Flexible working opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse* conditions apply
- Fast Track registration – earn up to £250* conditions apply
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We support NHS Trusts and private sector organisations by placing the best healthcare professionals into a wider range of roles. We care passionately about the quality of staff and services and recognise the importance of achieving the highest standards. Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help clients deliver the best compassionate care.
Please apply below or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant to find out more about this and similar roles.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.