Pulse is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RGN or Staff Nurse at band 5 who is available for flexible shifts in a community hospital in Whitstable, Kent. The successful registered nurse will have the opportunity to work with other medical professionals whose aim is to provide a rehabilitation-focussed inpatient approach to care, offering a service to patients, who are medically stable but need further rehabilitation in order for them to regain their independence and return home.
Pulse requires the Registered Nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience in medical or rehabilitation ward
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
Pulse is offering:
- Flexible hours, earlies, lates, long days or nights.
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £250*
- Referral schemes of up to £250*
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.