Pulse is seeking a qualified, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse or RGN for flexible shifts in a community hospital in Tonbridge. Our client is looking for a registered nurse with previous medical or rehabilitation experience to assist them in a 14 bed inpatient ward. The registered nurse will need to assist in delivering the highest quality of rehabilitation - focused inpatient care to adult patients in order to help them regain their independance where necessary. You’ll be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience in a medical setting
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Registration with the NMC
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
- Clinical referee details
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive booking service
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Fast Track your way to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Weekly payroll
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.