Pulse is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse or RGN at band 5 for a variety of flexible day shifts in a medical rehabilitation setting in Sevenoaks, Kent. Our client provides rehabilitation services for acute patients who may need further assistance in recovery or in maintaining quality of life when required. Pulse also has requirements in similar settings within Edenbridge and Hawkhurst.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in an acute medical ward or rehabilitation ward
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
- Occupational Health in line with the deprtment of health.
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.