Pulse is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, Nurse Streamer or Band 7 Community Nurse for flexible requirements across urgent care centers in Romford and greater London. Our client provides a comprehensive range of services to meet the needs of the community and enable reliable access to medical care that is appropriate and effective. The successful nurse streamer will be responsible for assessing and implementing the correct care for patients attending the center in a timely and reliable manor. The Nurse Streamer's role will be inclusive of but not limited to:
- Developing clinical practice
- Working as an autonomous practitioner, making skilled systematic decisions.
- Working in accordance to the client policies and protocol
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have
- A minimum of 3 years clinical experience post registration
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Current experience as a band 7 community nurse
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours Mon-Sun
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and Interview with the client prior to recruitment. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.