Pulse Nursing are in search of caring and hardworking registered general nurses (RGN) to work in nursing home settings in the St Helen’s and Merseyside area.
As a registered general nurses (RGN) you will be providing compassionate quality care. This rewarding role involves caring for clients in a nursing homes and providing a support network to the client.
Pulse has a high demand of shifts for general nurses at a very competitive rate, this offers flexibility to work around your rota and lifestyle.
Once registered, Pulse will offer you a variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the nursing homes. Our smartphone app called iPoint will allow you to book shifts and organise availability through your phone.
Pulse meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide an excellent service. Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses wanting to join will need the following:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year working as an RGN in a nursing home
- Current valid NMC registration
- Completing compliance requirements
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- 40 Pence per mile*
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested, please apply and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.