Position – Registered Nurse Nights – Wards – Coventry
Ref – DBRGNNGTMER
Salary – Up to 29k
Hours – 38 Hours per week
We are looking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare in Warwickshire.
Our client has a nationwide network of hospitals clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
With 52 patient bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities, broadband Internet access and a modern entertainment system. The hospital provides an ideal environment for excellent clinical care and comfort for patient recovery. Key features of the hospital include 15 outpatient consulting rooms, 3 major operating theatres, endoscopy suite, radiology and physiotherapy departments
- To provide a high standard of patient care under the direction of the Ward/Department Sister/Charge Nurse and to supervise junior members of staff
- To be accountable for co-ordinating patient care and the management of delegated areas
- Participates in all aspects of Surgical practice including the pre- operative and postoperative care of patients
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and other professional bodies e.g. Care Quality Commission
- Assist in the delivery of patient care and ensure that treatments prescribed by the medical staff are carried out, and that multidisciplinary team members are informed of changes in the patient’s condition
- Complete paperwork appropriate to night shift i.e. pack preparation and labour management tool
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Must be a Registered General Nurse with experience in the acute care setting
- Current NMC registration
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care Quality Commission Requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tool
- Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum pro rata for Part-time
- Gym membership discount
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.